THE BONDED WAREHOUSE’S EXTENSIVE RE-DESIGN AND REFURBISHMENT HAS TRANSFORMED THE BUILDING INTO A VIBRANT STYLISH AND CONTEMPORARY OFFICE ENVIRONMENT.
Designed and refurbished to create an enhanced working environment that suits the modern company requirements. High specification, stylish, creative, productive office environments and common areas, ample parking and dockside views. The Bonded Warehouse could be a great home for your business.
Bonded Warehouse is located between Cardiff Bay and the City Centre overlooking Bute East Dock. Opposite Capital Quarter and within 0.5 miles of Callaghan Square providing great access to the thriving business and creative hubs of Cardiff.
The new footbridge linking the Enterprise Zone with the city centre within a 10 minute walk provides quick and easy access to a great number of Cardiff’s amenities such as:
- Cardiff Queen Street and Central Railway Stations
- The city centre office districts
- The Café Quarter
- The impressive 1.5 million sq ft St David’s Shopping Centre
Voted as one of the best cities to live, Cardiff residents are among some of the most content in Europe with all the amenities the city centre has to offer and having more green space per person than any core UK city, Cardiff is a great place to work and live. Bonded Warehouse has the benefit of all these facilities on its doorstep along with excellent public transport links from Tyndall Street and quick and easy access onto the M4 Motorway.
Refurbished offices with newly installed:
- Raised access floors
- Modern lighting
- Characterful industrial style
- High specification offices
- Flexible open plan floors
- Dockside views
- Re-branded and re-designed dockside office building
- Refurbished and spacious common areas and W.C.’s
- Ample on-site parking
- Cycle parking facilities
- Stylish and characterful office building that can help your business stand out